Brian Leaf author of Misadventures of a Parenting Yogi opens the interview by talking about himself and how he bumped in to practicing Yoga. I thought it was cool to hear Brian the #1 debater around which (not so cool) lead him to lead a very stressful life. Which is when he found yoga, relaying that he fell in love at the very first class.
- I asked Brian if I haven’t fell in love with Yoga just yet, do I any hope to do so. I think you’ll be surprised at what he had to say. Honest and real, sometimes there are other things we love. Just because we don’t love one thing (in the case for me yoga), he says, I’m sure there are other things you love to do.
- I asked Brain how do you forgive and let go as a parenting yogi. The answer was, to set this act intentionally, put it out there and receive.
- I loved how Brain talks about learning from our children. I told him I have the pleasure of teaching a children’s fitness class and always come away with a lesson or story to share with others.
- Brain says we already know, naturally how to take care of our children. He talks about trusting your intuition.
- We talk about how to listen to your children, how to address their issues and give them a voice too.
Direct download: EPISODE_144.mp3
-- posted at: 10:55pm MST